AUTOCURE® - measurement and control technology for reliable and precise control of the curing process
The Autocure equipment offered by Kraft Curing automatically measures and controls temperature and relative humidity to achieve reproducible parameters for the curing process.
Automating the curing process increases its accuracy and efficiency and improves the quality and consistency of the concrete. It thus guarantees cost savings by preventing overcuring.
In addition, the measurement technology from Kraft Curing enables the curing process to be easily and precisely monitored from anywhere - via smartphone, tablet or PC.
• Robust temperature sensors (NEMA 4X) powered by lithium D batteries
• Battery life of 5+ years with two-minute measurement intervals
• Line-of-sight range of 305 metres from the wireless transmitter
• Can be integrated into existing control systems
• The temperature sensor can be eitherer an RTD probe or a thermocouple wire to measure thetemperature inside concrete temperature inside concrete
ACCESS INTERFACE ANYWHERE - enables the concrete curing plant to be connected to modern means of communication, such as a computer, smartphone or tablet. It thus provides constant access to and control of the curing processes at any time and from anywhere (even from home or from the road). It also makes it possible to intervene in the process and compare curing parameters.
The MATCH-CURE quality control system enables quality control of large concrete elements to ensure the correct ideal degree of hardness
The VAPORWARE V2® quality management system measures, records, stores and prints all climatic curing data independently of the computer.