HOT ROCKS® - aggregate heating system
The HOT ROCKS® aggregate container heating system from KRAFT CURING ensures operability in prefabrication plants during cold weather, regardless of the climatic conditions. The system is suitable for many types of bins (rectangular, circular, linear).
HOT ROCKS® heats and thaws frozen aggregate using hot air. Temperature sensors located in the bins allow fully automatic operation.
Kraft Curing Guarantee:
- highly efficient radial ventilator ensures very good heat distribution through stone and sand
- temperature of the air supplied to the containers equal to 160* C
- designed for tough operating conditions
- automated operation and temperature control
- elimination of ice in the concrete mix
- no exhaust gases in the aggregate bins
- heat can also be used in the mixer zone
- reduction of water in the aggregate
Galvanized steel air distribution duct fitted with 30 mm thick insulation (to reduce heat loss and improve performance)
If the temperature of the aggregate drops below the set set point, the system works automatically to supply heat to the storage bins or silos.
The heat supply nozzles are connected to the main supply duct by heat-resistant hoses.
The diffuser is located at the bottom of the storage bin or silo near the discharge flap; for sand, a two-level diffuser is used.
A single-level diffuser is used for stone.
Stainless steel air heater with a maximum temperature of 160 °C and a maximum pressure of 6000 Pa.
The automatic on/off thermostat is responsible for regulation for each bin or each silo in unattended operation.