PRODUCTION OF CONCRETE SECTIONS WITH I,T OR TT CROSS-SECTIONS
Hydraulic controlled beam moulds with a variable basic structure are used for the production of high-quality concrete parts. They make it possible to produce standard or special profiles with different heights, such as I, T or TT cross-sections, as well as converting them into rectangular or V-profile cross-sections. Special abutments are required for extremely long spans with loads of up to 1,000 t.
PRODUCTION OF PRE-STRESSED PRECAST UNITS
The configuration of beam forms can be completed in almost any dimension according to individual requirements. With an additional prestressing unit, pre-stressed concrete elements can be produced. For this purpose, abutments are installed at the front of the factory hall, which direct the prestressing force to the ground. Using hydraulic cylinders, more than 1,000 t can be applied to the prestressing wires. If required, high-frequency vibration technology and a heating register with insulation to ensure uniform heat distribution can be installed.
- The construction of the hydraulic-controlled beam moulds is designed in such a way that it is possible to produce a large number of concrete elements in an exceptionally economical manner. This is possible thanks to the bottom formwork, the grid system, the telescopic supports and the upper and lower tendons;
- The bottom formwork is available in steel or wood, which can be quickly replaced if necessary;
- Design of upper and lower cords is freely selectable;
- Prefabricated haunch inserts for visually appealing and economical column support;
- Top and bottom tendon design in combination with side faces for optimum concrete surface finish;
- Flexible change of frames: from gable roof beams, parallel beams to bridge beams, easy and quick conversion without using an internal crane;
- Scaffolding can be integrated as required.
The mechanically movable mould allows uninterrupted reinforcement work, as it can be accessed from all sides. The height and pitch of the beam can be easily adjusted with grippers and a few hand movements.
At the same time, full use can be made of the tension wires, as several beams can be produced one after the other in one tension line.