BCM SERIES MESH PLANTS
The BCM is a real alternative for anyone looking for a cost-effective option for the production of mesh and reinforcement mats.
The design of the BCM, which can be operated by a single operator, allows the automatic welding of pre-bent wires to produce complex reinforcement on site.
An optional add-on module is available to automate the production of mesh for box culverts, septic tanks, etc.
The in-house production of meshes and mats eliminates the need for stockholding and the labour and cost-intensive modification of standard reinforcement mats according to special requirements.
Key machine features:
- Longitudinal wires up to a diameter of 25 mm
- Automatic feeding of the transverse wires
- Multi-head welding portal
- Adjustable longitudinal and transverse wire spacing
- Eliminatioin of expensive stock-keeping and costly rejects
- Elimination of expensive, due to time-consuming, modiﬁcation of standard mats
|BCM 2500||BCM 3000|
|Min.mesh width (mm)||300||300|
|Max. mesh width (mm)||2500||3000|
|Mesh lenght (mm)||up to 12.000||up to 12.000|
|Longitudinal wire diameter (mm)||6 - 25||6 - 25|
|Crosswire diameter (mm)||6 - 20||6 - 20|
|Max. number of longitudinal wires||16||20|
|Min. longitudinal wire pitch (mm)||50||50|
|Min. crosswire pitch (mm)||20||20|